24 MARCH TUESDAY. FREAKING CRAPPY DAY. SUCKY BIO. =.= TUESDAY SUCKS. TOTALLY. ok freak. got one old lady 71 years old, who fainted and fell into the MRT track that morning. the train was delayed. AND I WAS LATE. SECOND TIME ALR AND I WAS PLANNING TO KEEP A CLEAN RECORD. WTH. == anw, BIO EXAM WAS STUPID. hell, it wasnt really hard, BUT WHY AM I SO FRIGGIN STUPID?! i did the exam in like 30 mins. and den check thru for 10 to 15 minutes. den, LAST FIVE MINUTES - I REALISED I DIN DO THE LAST TWO FLICKING PAGES. FREAK?!!!! I choinged thru it for the last five minutes. den when the tcher with the funny freaky accent said "pens down, no more writing except for name" i continuted writing (ok i was correcting my last question) den he caught me writing but i flipped over in time and pretended that i was writing my name. he turn his back, i continue writing. pwnage XD okay freak bio. i feel completely like a retard. =.=" den had mentoring, den had chinese and i think the tcher was like talking to herself. sab was talking sick again (ok i admit, me too, but not as much). and WTH? my HCL marks was so low.. T_T den for bio we drew the cell on the whiteboard and it was TOTAL CRAP. den for eng we watched a movie "My Left Foot" which was rather nice though it had many swearings and some sick content which i bet, were the only things some ppl remembered. =.= okay but the movie was nice. den after that our history group stayed back to rehearse the script. and some ppl were either emoing, playing their handphone games or gaying around. freak. gesh. was rather pissed. but sab and chanel waited for us and we went bak together (although me and chanel broke into a sprint at the traffic lights cos we didnt care). i was emoing (idk why. just felt like tearing things up. feeling screwed up lmao >.>) and we went home. right. TOTALLY CRAPPY DAY. =.=