shouldn't... have...
Saturday was a long day for me...
early that morning at 12 to 3am, I was playing GTA and watching Bleach.
Waiting for ep 220 to come out now XD
anw, I woke at 12 and den after eating brunch, I went for club.
Well I actually went to siglap there earlier to get the room and set up the equipments for the movie screening.
Crystal brought the kids over and they watched Finding Nemo, which was a show that came out long ago.. well they were being very noisy as usual, so I started the movie first. hmmm.. after the movie, crystal brought the kids back to 37 and i remained at siglap to keep the equipments and shift back the tables. =D
then, after returning the keys, we went back to 37 XD
okays, den the meeting was a bit sian (lol it was never interesting in the first place o.O).. okay and there were so many new teen volunteers! o.O
blehs. after that, me and crystal went to eat smthing.
Lmao, she was complaining that she was freaking hungry and that she did not eat anything - not even breakfast or lunch. wow.
and she ate her dinner while i ate my milo dinosaur, which is milo drink, plus milo powder on top, topped off with ice cream.
lawll it was so sweeet. dun really like too sweet things..
while eating, both of us talked random stuffs. and boys over flowers. =D
omigawd. you know there is also a CHINA version of boys over flowers???? it was sucky thou.
and there is even a TAIWANESE VERSION. wow.
i heard the taiwanese version is the oldest version.. the korean one is the newest! ^^
in the japanese version, the girls are pretty, the guys are weird.
but in the korean version, the guys are so oh-my-freaking-god-handsome, and the girls are somehow rather okay, plain i suppose.
oh well, when i got home it was like 550.
den tried reading the amber spyglass, budden idk why, my eyes.. can't focus.. >< got rather scared.. but i thought that it might be that i was too tired or something, so went to have a short nap...
Never thought that when I woke, I had a severe headache (my right brain) and i felt like vomiting. T.T i also had dizziness and i had no appetite. felt awful. can't vomit. my bro ate all my dinner, cos i wouldnt eat.
rested awhile, and my mom rubbed a little chinese oil and i felt better. better enough to watch boys over flowers! but the headache was still there.. >.<
but felt much much more better. oh well. I really shouldn't have eaten the milo dinosaur.. it contained too much ice cream.. >< and i dun think i should have worn my contacts to sleep too.. argh. so now i'm regretting everything.
but overall, i felt better now. =]
oh yah. BOYS OVER FLOWERS ROCKS!! XD SO DOES BLEACH XD