Warning - a very long post of one day (with flaming) [passion to blog is BACK!]
Hey people long time no posty! lol. I get sickened whenever I see blogger having problems. =.= and I'm sick and tired of my blogskin, and new blogskin not ready yet so yeah. so sian.
ANW, today proved to be one of those Mondays I really really hate.
OH YEAH BTW A STOOOOPID HAPLESS MOUSE ATE MY SUSHEESE IN THE MEDITATION ROOM WTF =.= I hate hapless mouse.
okay nvm. I shall flame about my sickening day today.
reasons being:
1. I woke at freaking 7am.
(1a. I stay in the east btw if you don't know by now, and study in the west.)
2. It's a freaking Monday . having the blues. =.=
3. Ouch. That taxi fare hurts much. $26++ effing dollars wtf? =.= there was this freaking traffic jam.
(3a. though i was on time - I'd be damned if I weren't on time. $26 and still late? Ouch.)
4. That taxi driver... sorta overcharged me for going one biggie round for "mishearing" my directions. =.= so instead of $25, he charged me more. AND I STILL HAVE TO WALK INTO THE SCH. okay nvm I've decided to forgive that 'blur' taxi driver. -.-
5. We had boring geog today.
6. AND boring physics. -.-
7. Ms Ng changed our seating arrangements and. I had sucky seating arrangements. =.= (no I REALLY HATED IT. Makes me look short. FRONT ROW BESIDE WAY AND ELIOT THE SHORTEST PPL IN CLASS WTH? [no offense Eliot] -.-)
8. AND WHO THE HELL SPREAD FLU TO ME?????! -.- Now I'm having this freaking runny nose and it pisses me way off. -.- HOW TO RUN FOR SPORTS DAY LAR. T_T
KK. done flaming. Feel all better alr. Shall now post about the funny stuffs. =]
hmm first period mentoring nth much - read book.
Then after that we have got English, did some lame letter thingy, though this was faaaaar moooore better than oh-so-sleepy/boring metaphor thingum.
Okay then got break - me and amanda went to cbl. amanda to gt and mh. me to play reign of vampires (which i got addicted to just last night at 3am), mh and gt. =]
then after that got geog, (lol me and amanda were a little late) which was boring as usual but wasn't sleepy cos I think that wake-up-at-seven incident sorta shaken me up. But lol, I must say, I really hate those bubbles. -.- just restrict our writing space only..
okay then after that we had HOLY-HELL-WTF-IT'S-OMGISH-PHYSICS. But today de quite okay la, cos after tcher went through the worksheet, we had physics practical and I was grouped with sabby =]
LOL okay the practical involved a meter ruler, cork (LOL every sentence we talk with this object in it would send both of us rofling), blu-tack, strings and weights. so you know, both of us were laughing all the time.
"eh why the cork so hard de, can't poke this needle in..." LOL
But we managed to be on task (maybe cos of change in locations?) and were released 30mins earlier (YAY!)
okay lol but me and sabby heard some things during physics.
Sean (to yj): EH you're making me nervous.
Xinyi(thinking he was talking to her): Yeah that's my specialty.LOLOLOL.
okay den idk wad happened, xinyi suddenly made this high pitched squeak or smth IDK WTS IS THAT SOUND and said (NOTE THIS IS QUOTED!!) :
"I can
REPRODUCE --" ME AND SAB ERUPTED INTO LAUGHTER "-- these sounds... (den idk wad she said cos i was busy laughing)"
so wrong so wrong. and wts, why are the topics spoken today are all about homosexuality? I mean, wts going to girls toilet = going for honeymoon? sab, wtf talking you. It's a
GIRLS toilet for heavens sake. -.-
ok nvm. amanda also shared some disturbing facts about about LA lifting the ban for homos to get married. (maybe those gay ppl can go there and live happily ever after) how ew is that.
ok so ANW after physics we had to go back to class for new seating arrangement. AND IT BLOODY HELL SUCKS. wts. I dun wanna be in front row. T_T
But chanel must be really happy about her nice nice seat XD (chanel cool it, I've strikethru it. and I don't think you need anger management right? XD) okok nvm. no offence intended.
den we had lunch, den took a bus to mrt, den went home. lalalala~