Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
Hello =3 remember last time i said i'll post The Bird and the Worm lyrics? well here it is along with the video done by some random person on youtube. I ♥ this uber cute song! Enjoy! ^^
The Bird and the Worm
If You're The Bird, Whenever we pretend it's summer, Then I'm the worm, I know the part, it's such a bummer, But fair is fair, If my segments get separated, I'll scream & you'll be there.
Close your eyes (Close my eyes), Slide the cotton off of your shoulder And feel the shine (feel the shine), I'm hooked so toss me over, And cast a line (oh I'll try), Oh throw a party and greet my undersea friends (it depends), As they arrive (if they arrive),
You and I left our troubles far behind (troubles far behind), But I still have just one more question on my mind, For all my pals who live in all the oceans and the seas, With friends like these well, who needs enemies?
Da dat dah da da da da da da dat dah
If I'm your boy, Let's take a short cut we remember, And we'll enjoy, Pickin' apples in late september Like we've done for years, Then we'll take a long walk through the corn field, And I'll kiss you, between the ears,
If you're my girl, Swirl me around your room with feeling, And as we twirl, the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling, Will shine for us, As love sweeps over the room, Cause we tend to make each other blush (you make me blush)
You and I left our troubles far behind (troubles far behind), But I still have just one more question on my mind, For all my pals who live in all the oceans and the seas, With friends like these well, who needs enemies?
You're the bird and I'm the worm, And it's plain to see that we were meant to be We were meant to be
Da dat dah da da da da da da dat dah
If you're the bird If you're the bird Then I'm the worm We were meant to be
thy blog owner REGINA LIM!
Egg crack on 8 March 96 and a proud PISCES.
Studies at NUS High♥, M10204 ♥
A dreamer who loves to sleep.
Music or sleep is her solace.
Lost her emotions completely. Not hoping to find them again.
Likes sports, esp FRISBEE♥ & BADMINTON♥
email: regina125lim@hotmail.com
her desires.
♦ new phone
♦ ipod
♦ new laptop
♦ get a 3U badminton racket
♦ to learn a martial art
♦ taller.
♦ get CAP score of 4.5
♦ understand herself better