Heheh. Awesome day I tell you. :D
okay, minus the we-must-wash-the-bird's-cage-before-we-can-leave-the-house-and-it's-compulsory crap, the whole day was rather fun ^^
Okay after having my pet's cage washed and dried, my parents brought me and my bro to Bedok interchange to have lunch. Then we choinged to Red Hill. We were late, as usual. (I can never remember being punctual when my bro's involved.) Waaa managed to be just 15 to 20 mins late; we reached at 2.20pm :D
And good thing too, cos then we won't have to queue for so long =]
Oh and HAHAHAHA bro, he hasta pay more than me. (okay nvm about this)
Okay so before we started our movie marathon, we had some ice breakers and games. Haha good thing i was in the same group as Serry, and some other ppl I know but I forgot their names (damn I suck at remembering names -.- abit like Ryuu huh).
OK! The whole group of ppl there were divided into 4 other groups, Blue, Green, Red and Yellow(or white i forgot). I'm in blue.
The first activity was a quiz... which was rather um. nevermind, my team aced it anw :D
Then we had this present wrapping competition, and again, my team won. (you're supposed to be Siamese twins, so like two ppl using two hands to wrap the present.) BLUE FTW! we won that too, got gummies as prize :D
Then we watched Alvin and Chipmunks, which was uber cute, (far better than G-force) and I'm looking forward to watch Alvin and Chipmunks 2 =]
I just loooove Theodore! XD so cute~
Verice came when the movie just started, so I guess she didn't miss out much. =]
okay den we had dinner, which me, venice and serry shared a plate, watched some random funny clips, den started with Night at Museum 2, which I watched before but still good enough to watch again hah
At the end, we had this really gross game.
OK, imagine this:
1. You are applying disgusting smelly grease on your nose.
2. You bend down so that ur face is in that whatever paper bucket which contains "snow" which is just cotton wool.
3. That "snow" is supposed to STICK TO UR BLOODY NOSE. (the grease will hold it there)
4. you gotta bring the 'snow' to the other end.
I tell you, I never looked more retarded with a small chunk of white on my nose, face tilt upwards to prevent the snow from dropping. how tedious and well, disgusting. ugh. esp when small chunks of cotton wool gets stuck to ur nose and, well just imagine it okay.
I had a hard time removing all the cotton wool from my nose. -.-
But we had fun. :D We won that round too! Haha and thank goodness that grease was just vaseline...
So nice of venice to share her ipod with me on the way back XD
Fun day indeed! :) looking forward to cycling and Christmas STOMP and 2010 countdown! :D
<3 Theodore, Orange Range, 2pm and Big Bang :D