whee~ finally I get to go to TYA. :)
well not that I don't have hw la. But this time I plan to REALLY do my hw. I think I should be able to do. Last few weeks never go le felt damn guilty >.<
haha anw, today woke up at like 10. Den choinged chinese tuition hw. den went for chinese tuition. okay normal stuff.
den went home changed shoe (lol my shoe was really uncomfortable) den went for TYA. :]
SO LONG NEVER SEE THEM LE!
helped vivien to do up the cny party decorations. heh.
the masking tape was disgustingly sticky ._.
haha when the party started at 230pm, i was given the task of being a translator when needed. but since it wasn;t necessary, i was given the task of a photographer :]
yay lol learn quite a few tips from crystal. :D awesome. haha edited some photos too!
I think I like photography XD
Shijun looks 2 years older with specs, and 4 years older with a watch o.O
today he wore specs + watch so he looked 6 years older xD
haha anw, the party was like damn noisy. with the kids shouting and laughter that is. no music at all. my lady gaga bad romance song wasn't loud enough. ._.
okok so after the kids' party, crystal, me and shijun went to joochiat there to eat Everything With Fries. lol yay~ shijun treating. :D
we ate the nutella dessert and the hot banana smth and also curry fries and they were AWESOME i tell you xD
haha too bad my bro couldn't go >.< he'd love it there for sure. =]
ahhh back home gotta choing hw.
but why do i always find myself slacking and using the com again??
not good.
tests are next week.
crap.