RAIN! :D
I love rain! xD
hahas. now at com lab doing practically. nothing.
omg poor chanel. >.< she now only girl in class haha. nvm after posting this ima go back to class =] at least she has a funny, dark and sexy book for company xD
anw, today was DAMN SLACK!
haha good for me la, since i slept at like 3am last night -.-
but it's raining! and I just ate a cookie~ and drank coffe!~
so i'm in a uber good mood.
though my cs is still screwed. i havent even handed it in, but who cares laaa. this afternoon I'll hand it in (i hope)
Oh yeah btw, I have a damn horny uncle. -.-
dominic's brother is O_O
k nvm.
haha question of the day: Should males be protected by rape laws as much as girls are?
cos seriously i cant imagine a guy getting raped by a female.
unless the female was really really despo.
but she could just strip. and the guy would be turned on and w/e so it wouldn't be called rape. since the guy was a willing party right?
but if the guy didn't turn on, how would that be considered rape?? o.O
haha this random topic i found while researching on AWARE.
comments on cbox! :D