Class outing. & Phobia for ice-cream o.O
Sheesh, I really shouldn't eat ice cream any longer. Its making me sick. Headache and stomachache, its STOOOPID. Since when am I allergic to ice cream? This is SAD. NO MORE ICE CREAM FOR ME. >.< gah.
Okays, never mind, I won't die.
Now I talk about class outing.
It was crappy. Cos Amanda didn't turn up. What the hell la, she last minute then say she not going. =.= Then class outing not so fun le. =.=
I shan't comment on the clothes the guys wore.. =.="
But Chanel and Sab wore the same shirts! XD Just that diff colours.
Anyway, after shopping for a while, we went to have our lunch.. The beef noodles weren't nice at all.. =.=
After lunch, we went to watch Night at the Museum 2. It was hilarious. XD
Don't touch that Nippy! (which means Napoleon. LMAO XD)
Sab and I were rolfing. XD
anw, after the movie, we went for Swenson's.
Gah lmao, the guys took so long to decide wad they wan eat.
(shit, seriously I am in no mood to blog alr. >.< but i'll just cont)
den after eating, i was drinking the iced water.
den shiyang started saying in a threatening tone: "you touch it, you touch it, you touch it." repeat like idk how many times.
the third try i alr star laughing. and hell, i had water in my mouth.
so wad? i choked on water. all thanks to that idiot, yushiyang. =.=
screw up. I am never eating at the same table with these people any more. =.=
and screw this ice cream allergy. =.=