HEYO! Been quite some time since i've posted properly..
Anw, I have some bad news. D: My mom thinks my new haircut is nice, and hell i'm afraid she wants to keep my hair that way.. >.< I prefer my previous haircut lol. STOOPID EVIL BARBER =.=" go cut my fringe so short T_T
Okay, anw I shall post about the National Day Celebration today. =]
I got passion to blog le. KKIES. Today i dunno why, i feel like rather unlucky. (a sixth sense? o.O) cos when i came out from my house both lifts were at 13th floor, AIYAH idk, i just saw lotsa thirteens. But alot "miracles" happened today. like eg, last night i slept at wtf 1am, i managed to wake up today, a little sleepy however mood swings no longer there. =]
okay so wore normal sch uni today(bleh red and green looks sucky together ._.).
When I alighted at Clementi there, I literally SAW RED. you know it's like on the escalator, everyone down there all wearing red tee. like about 80% liddat, so blinding...
Okay reached school, den went to class for temp taking, den go sch hall do the Holy-special-occasion-with-drums-and-cymbals-making-us-all-go-deaf flag raising. Not that i hated it, but lol IT'S REALLY DEAFENING. =.= why must put them infront of us? T_T okay But the ND' 09 concert was really crappy. =.= after the national day msg (i was taking a really nice nap in the air-con), the concert started off with "Don't Forget They Lyrics ND' 09" version. okay lar not that i don't like it but seriously, it was really diao... the easy ones are really very easy... shall skip this crap. move on to even crappier community singing. Okay lol you know the humanities tcher, Ms lim i think, SHE IS SO FREAKING FUNNY!! lmao sab and i kept laughing at her facial expression as she sings.. I feel very mean but i really can't help but laugh cos she looks so freaking funny... And not only that, there are those seriouly sick/gay ppl frm year 3 (according to amanda) gaying about during community singing. like lol, they were hugging the person in front of them and swaying to the song, but instead of sideways, they swayed front and back. SO WRONG.
And lol there's another guy I think from 106 or smth, HE SUPER SUPER HYPED UP/ DRAMA DURING COMMUNITY SINGING LOL.
He made such funny and drastic hand movements which made sabby and i choke with laughter. We didn't like the performance yes, but lol the audience and the tchers are freaking funny XD
okay after that we went back to class for potluck.. WASEI SEAWEED CRAZE! so much seaweed. X) and and the food was really nice (exclude the cake i think it's just a waste of effing money =.=").
BUT LOL WHY NO ONE BRING GREEN TEA DER D: but luckily ananda brought iced lemon tea (lmao he FROZE it the night before and so the drink was cold XD) so there's a non-gassy drink =] okay so amanda blasted nice nice music (credits to 105 ppl who intro this method to amplify music XD) haha ok den idk 102 guys are going mad, carrying each other around... =.=" wearing that retarded donald duck hat too. I really wonder, ARE THEY REALLY THIRTEEN??
okay den after that, we cleared up the mess, den went home. haha chanel sab aparna shaun and ZL went for the davinci exhibit together today XD did you guys have lotsa fun? ^^
lol 3 ppl go there become gooseberry XD went home to play mousehunt and audi =] i can do 162bpm fm!! XD okay nvm.
I JUST WANNA TRADE MENTORS WITH 204!! their mentor super kewl man. he danced to Poker Face during potluck, according to cash >.< LMAO imagine ms ng dancing.
I can only imagine her tripping and falling while trying to dance XDKewl facts:
The song "She Wolf" by Shakira was composed by her in omgwtf
fifteen minutes. How was she able to do that? She wrote the song cos she was pissed off. XD Imbah. But that song is a little creepy though nice. =]
Oh yeah, there's this really special timing today: 12.34pm, 56 seconds, 7 of AUG 09. so it's like 123456789. IMBAH.
AND. Knock You Down by Keri Hilson ftw. =]
I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in and knocked me on my face
Feels like I'm in a race but I've already won first place XD