Okay freak why is the weather so GODDAMN EFFING HOT??? I'm sweating like hell now =\
I am SO gonna write a letter of complaint to idk who.
I'm just gonna flame about those Americans. But not now. Now, I'll post about today. 8D
OKAY! Today, woke up and the weather was alr so hot. =.= If I'm a lawyer (a pro one though) I'm so gonna sue George Bushit for not signing that pack to reduce emission of greenhouse gases. =.=
okay, den went to eat breakfast, check mh, but it was on maintenance lmao ._." den went to school.
rofl when i reached that time, the PA system was like playing those national day songs (sucky ones and smore through the PA system so sound quality sucked.) and i couldn't stand it. =.= plugged on my earphones X)
den got some mentoring, and somehow i don't miss Ms Ng lol >.< okay den after that we had chem, which was rather interesting and comprehensible cos maybe I've learnt it some where before idk. den after that me and amanda went to FAL to sound the horn and feed those waiters and waitresses in restaurant city. lmao they upgraded restaurant city X)
den wtf, =.= both of us kena caught by this half female half male tcher idk, but (s)he let us off cos it's our first time. lmao i think zl was there too but he didn't get caught wtf so unfair. =.=
it was so darn scary lar... next time just sound the horn only. no more restaurant city. eee.
den went for chem remedial. lmao did structured questions which are questions i hate the most. =.= lol
but it was rather okay...
den got 40mins before 1pm, so we went to eat lunch. and den TAIDI!!! lmao student lounge was like full house... but den we got a place haha! lmao. and sab is like... =.= suan me all the time... T_T even if she didn't win, she instructed aparna how to suan me =.= IMBAH LAR YOU!! everytime i'm like either smaller by her card just by a little, eg she has 2 spades and i have 2 hearts, and both of us last card, so she won. =.= DIAO!! where all my good luck go to??!! okay anw, went off at one plus den at the sch main gate we saw our chinese tcher liu li hui getting into a cab, and omfg, she offered us a ride to the mrt station!! o.O was rather surprised... but still we kindly rejected her offer. =] so kind lor. kk den we talked about random stuffs on the way back. X) no bubble tea though. It's bad for napfa D: