OKAY. Here I am at my grandma's house bored to death and the only consoling thing there is the com. Guess I'm just super addicted to it lol..
ANYWAYS, let's talk about yesterday, SATURDAY 11 July.
Gawds, I don't know what's eating me, I was super tired... Slept at 2 the previous night and forced to wake at 10 liddat I guess. It's not cos i had lack of sleep, but I'm having too much dreams until my mind isn't resting properly. How i wish i can hav dreamless nights... After eating breakfast went to sleep again, then after that I even skipped club.. But yesterday's arrangement was a little screwed up and I didn't feel like going so I went to courts with my parents. Bro went for NDP. OKAY, supposedly they were supposed to look at ovens and other stuffs however they were attracted to the foot massagers, the oto TapPluse or smth liddat lawl. spent one hell load of time there enjoying the machines comforting massaging. we all got pretty comfy there though. ovens were boring. me starving and chilled to death in the aircon again ( no lunch). went to giant eat dinner, shopped abit (GIANT IS BOORING) den went home. good thing there's shuttle bus service - it was raining pretty much. got home at 9plus.
SUNDAY. today. it was my cousin's 21st birthday and we all went to grandma's house to celebrate. heh alot ppl were there too. saw my nephew. =D reagan. SUPPPERR cute lmao. cute chubby cheeks. and very curious too. a happy baby =D anws, after eating, i got REALLY bored. cant play with reagan too. >.< cos he's totally the main attraction and i'm like one of the paparazis there too. so i waited until i got the chance to play the com. den logged on to mousehunt =D
den watched transformers 2. I sorta think it's rather borning. seriously. just a few robots fighting creating mass destruction = BORING. i also got headaches. which nearly killed me. badly need a chiller. finally time to go home after eating dinner. (lawl went on a vegetarian diet cos the meat is awful and the veg nice) and uncle fetched us home in his nice nice airconed car. =D headache subsided. but still there. screw that effing headache. but feeling better now. =D