Screw Mousehunt. =.=
ZZZZZ... What's wrong with mousehunt???
Look at this crap:
12:21
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Marble cheese failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
12:06
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Marble cheese failed to attract a mouse.
12:05
I traveled from the Meadow and have arrived at the Harbour. The cost of the journey was 515 gold.
12:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared my White Cheddar cheese had failed to attract a mouse.
11:51
Sky Kwah sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my White Cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
11:33
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Dwarf mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
11:18
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my White Cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
11:02
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my White Cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
11:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared my White Cheddar cheese had failed to attract a mouse.
10:47
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my White Cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
10:32
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my White Cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
10:20
I traveled from the Town of Gnawnia and have arrived at the Meadow. The cost of the journey was 25 gold.
!!!!! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WTBF IS WRONG WITH MOUSEHUNT????!!! =.="