I don't know what's wrong with me. Suddenly it's like I can't do much. Taking the computer our of my life (okay maybe just restricting it) is a bit too cruel for me. I mean it. I can't use much of the computer anymore. And it's like suddenly something is missing from my life. I can't sleep at night (had insomnia) until like 1 plus, I woke in the middle of the night at like 3am, and I woke up far too early today. I wonder what's wrong. I
am tired. I just can't sleep well...
Went to school eariler than usual. Chanel already there. After flag-raising went back to class and the classroom was like combined. After that went to put our bags in the lockers. Sabby ftw! ^^ she took out the contents inside the lockers and threw them out. XD So we get to put our things inside. Sean and yj was fairly pissed, but who cares? XD
Ms Ng was wearing BRIGHT PINK. And Mr Lim wore PINK too. Whoa. Sab says a huge ball of pink XD Ms Ng looked short in sandals and 3/4 pants. And she's as tall as Chanel. XD *Chanel's ego bursting XD* Boarded the bus. Played Taidi. Lol actually no fun der.. The back row kena taken up.. Was really bored, don't even feel like leaving the bus. Just one look at the weather, I don't feel like walking. However, the stories the tour guide told us were nice. Even the sculptures are rather interesting. Just that the effing weather spoiled my mood... And I felt a little faint back there... Learned quite alot though.. =D Then went to Mac Donald's. Ate McFlurry. Lalala~
Sab wants ice cream on her, so ___ could lick her. JKJK.
Okay, after that we went to see some other scuptures and after doing a quiz, we went back. Shaun sprained his ankle (ZL blames Chanel cause he was staring at Chanel when he fell XD) and could not continue the walk. So we went without him. The oh-so-attentive XinYi suddenly stopped being interested in whatever the teacher was saying and kept on turning around to see where was shaun.
I see a triangle (whoasei another one). So someone had wished for rain cause the weather was really hot, and when the walk ended, it started raining. Bad timing. =.=
There was this SOTA school with really nice uniform. Their uniforms don't even look like uniforms. They had got like 2 different kinds of uniforms and one of it was a normal striped tee. Ever seen any sort of uniforms like that? Maybe its the PE uniform. =D There was this girl from Sab's ex pri sch, and she suddenly spotted Sab and went:"Sab!" So freaky. Sab was freaked out. All of us were. Suddenly people from SOTA suddenly started calling sab. XD She's famous. We borrowed umbrellas from the place there and boarded the bus. Whoa finally comfort. Air-con, comfy chairs, and home. XD Slept in the bus. Then after collecting our bags from the lockers, we went to Mos Burger to eat lunch and play taidi. Went home at 2 =]