Script Checking Day. A total screw up. =\
Today, when I reached school, no one else arrived, except for the girls. XD So we get the top lockers! XD So sad Aparna and Xin Yi can't get them, cause it's first-come-first-served basis. XD But holy, the classroom doors were locked, so had to stand OUTSIDE the classroom for flag-raising. KNS. Can hear Victor's soprano, and it wasn't really that funny cause I hear it EVERYDAY, cause he's like standing behind me when Aparna's not in school, but Sab laughed. And you know, when she starts laughing, I would laugh too. And so the both of us were laughing and laughing, til I couldn't stand it and went to the front. Still can hear Sab's laughter. So I laugh too, involuntarily. =.=
Well after that, we went to the theatrette for script checking. >.<
The first paper we got back was English. Results weren't very good, but that was somehow the marks I expected myself to get.. and omg, I'm SO glad I got one mark lesser than Chanel. Cause she and sean shared the same marks (again XD) and their marks are 69. XD
However, the top two ppl who scored in English were Shiyang and Xinyi. And the irony? They are both from CHINA. =.= aw..
Then after that, we got back our history paper. was rather okay. Didn't expect myself to score too. And sab and I were wondering, why are history teachers so FAT??? XD
Next up was Maths. I got the worst for this... Hated my Maths results... T_T its like, I got the 3rd lowest in class cause I screwed up my graph.. And there were so many careless mistakes... Just looking at the paper gives me a heartache..
Then up next was bio, and for BL1103, I got rather satisfying marks, but not for BL1101... Sad sad. For a question about the mitosis, the four phases, I wrote phosphase, phase, phase, phase. Lawllll kena owned. XD
After bio, was physics. SCREW PHYSICS. THREE MORE MARKS TO A- GRADE. AND I REALISED THAT MY CARELESS MISTAKES COULD EARN ME THREE MORE MARKS WTF. WTFWTFWTF. RAWR.
And lastly we had Chinese. Wow Chinese was the least expected results.. I didn't expect myself to do that well. =] In fact right, among all my other subs, I got the highest percentage for Chinese. XD And as usual, the two Chinas got highest. Xinyi got 89/90 for her paper 2 wtf. =.= ALMOST PERFECT SIA!!! But still, happy happy cause I didn't flunk my Chinese. Guess my story was rather interesting too XD Just that too much 错别字 that wtf, made me loose so much marks. But, who cares, I'm happy about it. =D
I think I enjoy being the mentor rep, cause I get to see everyone's marks when giving out the papers. XD Nah, jk, I don't really care. And, obviously we all know, who is going to be topping the class. Xinyi, Way, Shiyang and Sean. =.= blehs. Bottom leh? Obviously is the Blonde. XD