Today I went to SAFRA @ TAMP!! XD
Well okay had to wait for like a decade before we can set off. =.= That wasn't fun.
Finally, we set off at 1 plus. Went to tapau lunch, then went to safra. XD
Actually me and Crystal intended to go to the Mind's Cafe, but then there were more people playing Captain's ball, so okay lor, we play captain's ball too. =]
The thing is, the weather was so effing hot. =.=
AND I SO REGRETTED NOT WEARING MY CONTACTS!! >.< We started off playing (girl's) white tees and orange tees against all the other colors. XD well for the first game my group won, I didn't count the score la. But I just know my team won XD. Then, we play round 2. Lost this round cause I think my teammates all shack le... >.< And screw the effing sun.. The temperature then was like 37 degrees Celsius... So hot... Next time, PLEASE BOOK IN-DOOR COURT!!
After that, cause the sun was so merciless, we rested for I don't know how long. The rest of the girls all went to hide at the shade there, near the water cooler. Then started playing Ultimate Frisbee. XDXD I so miss Frisbee... However, it happens to be that only two people there knows how to play Frisbee... >.< so sad...
Anyways, after that, we played mixed, guys and girls vs guys and girls.
Before playing, Crystal and Sky were sitting side by side
talking rather romantically under that shade chatting. So intimate XD (Crystal, I'm forcing you to TAG!! XD)
Anyway, we split up the people ans started playing. The other team got the advantage, they got the tallest guy there, Ben, and some rather pro sports players... But our team isn't that bad either! Our team won them XDXD Sky so confident that his team will win, then in the end lost. =.= talk big nia.
Andes throw the ball so hard, hit me so hard.. pain sia.. T_T but after awhile okay le. =] cont playing. Whoo hoo. The fakes were nice =D
Then we ended our game at 4 and the weather was realy realy hot. Everyone was so shack... No cold drink sure die. >.<
Me and Crystal went to The Minds Cafe for awhile to find someone. At the same time also can blow air con XD
SAFRA is so nice lar. So many things there. Got all sorts of courts (tennis, badminton, squash, basketball, table tennis, soccer fields, etc), arcade, kbox, swimming pool, a minds cafe, even a bowling alley, etc.
after that, we went home. I really can't stand the heat! I was sweating all over. >.<