Today, after I woke, I immediately took out The Amber Spyglass to read.
Even when eating my brunch I also reading. Cause it's just so nice. XD
I'll lend it to you on Monday Sab. XD
Anyways, after finishing the nice nice book, went for club at Siglap.
Whoasei. Tutoring English is tough work. Especially when your student has got poor English foundation... But was listening to music and trying my best to read Salem Falls =D
Anyway, Gaby and Hai Ha (finally) came today... Gaby wearing a I ♥ HC shirt. XD
After tutoring, went back to 37. Lalala~ Chatted all the way back with Hai Ha and Gaby. When reached 37, I was (trying) to read Salem Falls again. The comic that Hai Ha brought was far more easier to read, as the room was really noisy..
Then cause I took Hai Ha's comic, she has got nothing to read, so she read a DINOSAUR book, and was really interested in it and stared at every dinosaur pic with awe. She even Oohed at a picture of a mermaid ROFLMAO. XD
Okay, anyway, the meeting was BORING (as usual) and I was (not so) secretly reading the comic. And I realized that Crystal's afraid of lizards o.O like how ZL is afraid of spiders. She shivered at the sight of a huge one at 37. Shi Jun just said "Disgusting." Me agrees.
And Shijun's phone is really really really really (add a few more reallys)
antique. If you say mine phone's antique, then Shi Jun's phone's from the stone age. Okay exaggerating, not that bad, but, you get the picture right? That poor phone just lost its cover and had to use a rubber band. Poor thing.
After the meeting, me and Crystal decided to go and have dinner. My stomach was rumbling all the time.. >.< My brunch was pathetic. Then met Hai Ha and Gaby at the coffee shop so we ate together. =]
Wasei, Hai Ha's the Goddess of Eating or whatever.
After eating a plate of mixed rice (rather huge plate), she still said she was hungry, and took out a slice of bread to eat. (lmao she even brought bread in her bag) Then cause at the side of the coffee shop there was a bakery. There were plenty of delicious-looking cakes, small and large sized. Hai Ha set her eyes on the large one. She said she could eat up the whole thing for supper. I'm totally impressed. She has got a really huge appetite. XD But in the end, she settled for the small cake, cause it was far far more affordable. It was Crystal's treat. =]
In front of the bakery shop there were durians for sale. So Crystal decided to treat me and Gaby durians. Hai Ha disliked durians. o.O dunno why. Anyway, thanks for the durians. ^^ were really nice. XD
Then, we went home. Boring, boring home. Can't use much of comp. But heh, managed to persuade my parents to lemme go to Minds Cafe. XD
Me hating Laundry forver. Well, who doesn't.