Retarded. I wish the camp wasn't postponed...
RAWR FIFTEEN MINUTES REALLY SUCK. Gotta choing this post.
Today was really boring, but it beats the normal day of boring lessons. But this doesn't mean today wasn't a boring day. Today's as boring as ever, just that there were different lessons on.
Can you freaking believe it? We had Social Etiquette lessons. =.="
The first module of the etiquette lesson was learning about postures. Well whatever blah de blah shit, this lesson was total crap. LIKE WHO FREAKING GIVES A DAMN ABOUT HOW YOU FREAKING HELL WALK? WHAT IF YOU HAD A SPINE PROBLEM? ITS NOT LIKE AS IF ITS A BEHAVIOR OR SOMETHING. *deep breathes* *calms down*
She made us lean against the door, she made us walk 'properly', she made us wear jackets 'graciously' and some other bullshitty crap. =.=
And seriously, the guys certainly enjoyed this lesson, as they got to stare at the instructor's ass for a good reason when she was showing us to walk properly, swishing her hips this way and that. Don't say I'm being biased or lying or whatever, but I certainly witnessed with my own eyes that David was staring (intently) at her butt. Ew. Disgusting. Gross. Eurgh. *goosebumps*
About the jacket thingy, it wasn't really bad, as we get the just wear it (and removing that fugly thing too =.=), instead of showing the whole class how we all walk. Lol I think that this teacher gets to teach models too. These walking styles are so model-like.
Okay then we had the second module of the retarded etiquette bullshit.
Well this wasn't as crappy as the first one, and the instructor was so much less boring than the previous one. She made us all stand up and introduce ourselves to her. Oh kay. Then after that she gave us lectures of handshakes and blah de blah etc, etc. Uh, you know, the usual stuffs.
Then IDK why the fuck, did she bloody get me up there. =.= she made me shake hands with her. But I'm okay with it luh. At least not as bad as making people walking 'properly' in front of the whole freaking class. Then she made me say what did I notice about the handshake. =.= Like what else is there to notice about? =.=
Next up was *groan* ridiculously useless public speaking lessons ==
During this lesson, while the teaher was rambling on about different sorts of speaking styles, I was officially sleeping. Oh yeah, and right in front of Ms Ng. =D Heheh and she didn't scold me. The talk was
really boring, and I kept on forcing the sleepiness out of me, but they just won't spare me. So I slept. Ask Sab. =D So Ms Ng asked me to go wash my face. Then, they were passing the ball around people, and sway people, will have to go in front to talk about some topics. The first person was bj, then, Michelle the girl behind him, then a few 101 ppl, then that fucking moronic bastard, Ananda, threw that fucking ball at me. =.= So yeah, I had to go up there to talk about something. Okay, so I chose to talk about blogging. I think my talk was seriously crappish. and freak the two bastards who kept on distracting me when I was giving that crappish speech. =.= Blehs....
Then we went to the hall for the crappy crime-prevention talk. I think it was rather okay, cos there was air con, and it doesn't kill to pay the price of the air con for some boring talk. After that we went to have our lunch. =.= Cause we went down late, almost all the food are sold out. So ate spaghetti at Good News Cafe.
Then had we went back to class to wait for Mr Lim for our history drama group thingy. ShiYang and Shaun had a dispute, they looked really retarded fighting. Both of them had scary tempers, so no one dared to stop them. I guess XinYi was rather heartbroken seeing her beloved Shaun being beaten up so mercilessly (jk).
Then finally Mr Lim came. XinYi's group went first and their drama was seriously creepy. I had goosebumps all the while and I tried my very best to shut out the creep-me-out-high/low-pitched-super-dramatic voices. Especially XinYi's and she actually said MEOW omg. She sounded so gross. *shiver* Aparna and Shiyang too. =.= Too dramatic that it sounded disgusting and goosebumpery. And I didn't get a thing about what they're acting about. =.= Or maybe I didn't even try to listen.
Next was my group and ty to ZL who made the cue cards XD Cute cue cards though XD Shaun totally loved it. Well done ZL XDXD {hinthint blondie + Chiobu XD}
Okay, then next was Chanel's group. Well, I guess Chanel's group will get the highest score, then xinyi's then mine. Cause, look at their script and ours. Ours is amazingly short. (Credits to everyone's laziness =D)
Then after that went back. Walking to MRT we had a new version of TOD (more details at Chanel's blog XD though she purposely sensored all the main points. [not that we want her to]). Then bought bubble tea, at MRT station kena caught twice WTF =.= den the auntie made me and sab went downstairs to throw away our drink. Idiotidiotidiot. =.= ZL laughed that bastard. =.=
Then went up the train. OMG this post is so freaking long. Anyway, when want decor comm meeting on?