Hey guys, I apologise for not blogging for such a long time.. Really sorry for the disappointment. haha okok den i'll summarise abit on sch holidays and schooling. =D
school holidays were rather okay, if not for the camps and outings, the holidays would have been almost boredom torture. what i enjoyed most during school holidays was the Survival camp and TYA volunteers retreat =D
okay but class outing was quite interesting too. XD you know sabby REBONDED her hair and she's got a FRINGE!! XD so chio luh. at the cinema there sabby saw ___ (you-know-who) and she spilled popcorn. not only once but TWICE!! XD lawl. but i have to say class outing was a failure cos ST Games wasnt open that day so me and sab went to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends past. Nice, but not recommended for the younger age lol.
but i guess sab's alr quite used to being exposed to such content XD
okay next item was survival camp. XD lol i'll post a detailed once abt it in another post. XD then the volunteers retreat totally owned. XD 2days 2 nights, full of fun, made news frens too haha XD
But the only sad thing was that, i tell my new frens that i'm 13, their response was: "AHAHAHA, don't lie." =.="
in the end when i was being soboed to say smth (lol stage fright sia ><) crystal announced to everyone that i'm only 13 and they got a shock lol. anw, i'll post ANOTHER post about this as well =] just give me reminders XD
okay there were several family outings too. like after survival camp, went shopping (nth much) and went ice skating too. lol my brother, that arsehole, PUSHED ME DOWN WTF. =.= and it was BECAUSE OF THAT NOOB ICESKATER, i got TWO PURPLISH AND BLACK BRUISES ON MY KNEES. -.- thank you very much, bro. =.=
anw, had plenty of mood swings during the holidays.. i dont know why too, but i guess it's cos i'm really tired out, or smth is wrong with me. i'll go for the exhausted me.
As for schooling, =] I'll blog abt it on another whole new post XD
blabber. =]
Tell me what you did to me
Just underneath my feet
Didn't even notice we were miles above the ground
I'm not afraid of heights
We crashed into the sky
Didn't know that I could feel the way that I do now
I'm not asking for an explanation
All I know is that you take me away
And you show me how to fly
Nothing brings me down
When you're around
It's like zero gravity
The world just disappears
When you're here
It's zero gravity
When things get messed up
I lift my head up
And I get lost in the clouds
There's no sense of time with you and I
It's zero gravityThis song owns. =]
DAVID ARCHULETA ROCKS!!
and i think it's time to allow my blog for blogs authors only =] no have to invite anymore. XD