I think today wasn't as boring as yesterday.
Cause I think there's only Chem today and there's no Eng, Physics and Chinese. =D
However, the chem test we had today was effing hard D: It's guaranteed that I'm gonna fail it. Wild guesses for 60% of it, uncertainty for 30% and 10% this-should-be-the-correct-answer. Die right?
But good thing it only lasted for about 30mins. After anyhow-y doing it, I slept. IDK why was I feeling so sleepy, guess I didn't rest well last night, or maybe cos the previous night I stayed up late till 2am. Hell I don't know.
After waking up, Ms Koh so politely wished me a "Good Morning" and collected my script =D
Aww, she's such a nice teacher. =]
Anyway, after that we did a in-class assignment, which was rather easy, and we can have discussions about it. So after completing it, we were free to go. XD So officially, chem ended at 9.30am. COOL RITE? Went to com lab to "do physics project". Well actually we DID do project in the first place. Then we got bored, ended up only Chanel and Aparna doing. (Feels a bit guilty here.) Then the me, Amanda and Sabrina were at viwawa.com playing internet taidi. XD I keep winning. And Sabby kept kicking people out, cause she doesn't like them winning. Rofl XD
Played til like 1pm liddat and we went to have lunch. After that had Chem remedial. LOL Shaun told Ms Koh he couldn't go for it, but we all saw him in class playing com games. lmao ms koh wasn't very happy.. Anw, after the chem remedial, we went home.