Okay this morning was very cooling and it was raining quite a little. So I had to freaking walk to school in the morning drizzle. But it’s fine, the drizzle is nice, as long as it doesn’t get into my eyes, which it did almost most of the time =.=
So anw, we assembled in the hall today for our assembly. After that it was PE. Hmm teacher did retest for those people who were unsatisfied or want a higher grade. So yeah, the people who were satisfied has got nth to do except to slack. So we played Captain’s ball with the 105 ppl. Lol we divided our class into half, then one team consisted of the girls Chanel and Amanda while the other team had me, sabby and Xinyi. O.O actually it was really messy. Like lol, we only started our game at 9am? PE starts at 8 and ends at 9.30 btw. We spent 1hour doing nth. Or just getting messed up in the hall.
Okay erm then it’s like the 105 team got lesser ppl. We said the number wasn’t right, they say nvm! they can do it. Okay so we let them be, me and sab were thinking, they are gonna get trashed real badly. So yeah at the first goal was scored by 105 ppl, cos the 104 ppl all slack, den after their first goal, they no-slack XD aiyah want face only luh those jocks. O.O
Anw, after that the 105 ppl really got thrashed so badly they resorted to foul play. And also no referee so they could do whatever they like. But 104 all GUAI de, nvr foul play (I think). XD lol but those nooby 105 ppl STILL LOSE, they got fed up, they LEFT THE MATCH and went to join in the game of the other team. THEY GOT THRASHED TOO. I mean the other 104 team was thrashing them too. 105 guys really play dirty -.- don’t like playing with them -.-
But srsly the second game was like just seeing the ball fly across the court. This tall 105 guy to David, then David to him back again. Mostly the ball shot out of the court la. The game ended when YJ threw the ball from the stage and it went down into the pond. Hah. Nice way to end the game. Those 105 guys are such sore losers. O.O
OK so after that, it was our break, and me and Amanda went up to cbl again to sound horn. LOLWTFBBQ MY GT SHORT OF NINE MORE GHOSTS!! Den I can get one more ghost plasma and 75 js12. D:
Lawl nvm ima jiayous for the upcoming mission, the one which I gotta catch 275ghosts. WISH ME LUCK! XD
Okay and Amanda was like trying to suan me. Haha lol I got 3 student of cheese claw today. Epic. I need at lease another 3 more. To ensure. D: I want my ambush real badly..
Den after that xinyi came to tell us that we were late for Chinese le. Lol. Budden when I got back to class the hmt tcher haven’t even come yet. -.-
But nvm. lol Chinese class we only did the freaking zuoye, den after that I wanna read English book she dun let me D:< evil… lol so I read my book behind the Chinese textbook. Imbah, she didn’t notice. Haha, den idk why felt so sleepy, so I slept. Lol sleep until class almost end. Tcher was alr going through the answers. Heh. Sab woke me.
Den after that got maths. Lol that mrs chui. Said wad bread face not bread pitt. Got everyone laughing. XD
den after that we had english. ms tan was abit late. and i was sleeping in class again. the cold weather really makes me feel like sleeping.. i think we did smth like letter presentation thingy again. den at the end tcher gave us this assignment say wad write an invitation to whomever you were being asked to invite. me and chanel got principal leh wtf. another group more sway got celebrity idol. whoaaa. den go homee. kk i gtg sleep le. byes.