Okay today was a bit… unusual. This morning I woke, my parents weren't in. o.O Father was working, mom at grandma's house… so me and my bro went there in the afternoon for lunch and to visit my grandparents. After that we went for club. Me tutored Christopher. =] haha lol finally he came for club…
Anw, in the middle of this uber complicated strategy game Kelvin organized for the kids to play, some random ppl from NUS high came. O.O they were actually from NCC, and lol Chanel's mousehunt party captain was there. O.O and a few other seniors I recognized by face o.O but still rather okay cos I was wearing specs and I don't think they would recognize me… but that Shi Jun… =.= he must DIEDIE tell them I'm from nus high. =.= then Chanel's captain recognized me and asked me if I'm Regina and if I'm from 104. Some of them even asked me if I ran during sports day. Gah lol I felt so paiseh. >.<
Funny thing was that some those ppl I don't know recognized me. O.O that was weird. Maybe same house lol. I realized that ppl from ncc are mostly from Fleming o.O
Haha lol anw, the kids had lotsa fun. They organized games like making and playing paper planes ("such a waste of paper!" quoted by Isabel) and they also allowed them to shoot them with the water guns they brought. Insane right? They planned for themselves to get shot. =.=
Okay nvm lol I was bored watching them play boring paper planes and I DON'T want to get wet so I went in and played uno with the girls cos they weren't feeling well and I don't think they'd be interested in paper planes. The game was boring too D: ahh why club so sienz der… D: Crystal and Vivien not there can really bored to death lor… haha anw, finally it ended. The kids were really having fun. Poor ncc ppl, got owned by them. Chanel's captain was slacking (he admitted it during meeting/debrief lolol) o.o
Den got meeting and debrief. Haha lol was rather awkward cos they were there. But cos they didn't wanna leave (rofl =.=) so we commenced the meeting with them and asking some of their newcomers how they felt about their experiences. Okay nvm skip this part. Lol
After the meeting was over and we were dismissed, me and my bro went outside, and lol guess wad I saw.
I SAW TWO PARROTS WANDERING ABOUT ON THE FLOOR. I was shocked. One was a Blue-fronted Amazon and the other was a African grey. >.< gah lol that African grey reminded me of Chili, the parrot that flew away T_T and also my favourite my pet D: lol I managed to perch the grey. =] it's feet felt warm and nice.. aww how I missed Chilli. D: nvm lol I heard some ppl saying that these birds belong to the malay guy in red, who was standing so far away being so irresponsible. Gah.
How can he treat his parrots liddat. =.= lawl anw since these parrots weren't like lost or smth, me and my bro went home, relieved. Rofl someone said was bedok bird park. =.= so cold.
Haha went to simpang bedok for dinner with family =]