Ouch. Double ouch.
OUCH.. Look at this.. Kena owned totally. -.-
I only have 6 susheese. ALL GONE T_T
10:11
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Master of the Cheese Belt mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
07:44
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Master of the Cheese Claw mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 561 gold from me!
07:29
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Master of the Cheese Claw mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 625 gold from me!
07:13
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Susheese cheese failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
07:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Master of the Cheese Claw mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
06:58
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Master of the Cheese Claw mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 2,270 points.
06:42
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Master of the Cheese Claw mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 567 gold from me!
06:30
I traveled from the Dojo and have arrived at the Meditation Room. The cost of the journey was 25 gold.
And double ouch.
15:22
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Brie cheese failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
15:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Diamond mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
Additionally, the crafty mouse managed to steal an extra 1 piece of my Brie cheese!
14:00
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 5 oz. Ninja mouse from the Dojo worth 2,746 points and 355 gold.
My weapon was very effective against this mouse.
13:07
Ezekiel Leon sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Student of the Cheese Claw mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the crafty mouse managed to steal an extra 1 piece of my Brie cheese!
13:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Student of the Cheese Claw mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 325 gold from me!
12:47
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Gold mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
12:30
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Samurai mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
12:10
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Samurai mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
12:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Student of the Cheese Fang mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
Additionally, the crafty mouse managed to steal an extra 1 piece of my Brie cheese!
11:42
Guo Bohao sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 6 oz. Archer mouse from the Dojo worth 4,495 points and 756 gold.
My weapon was very effective against this mouse.
11:00
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Kung Fu mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
10:42
Guo Bohao sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Brie cheese failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
ONLY TWO MICE IN THE WHOLE PAGE!! Others all red and white T_T
Faster Master of Cheese Claw T_T