yes no doubt, fg
HATES me. =.=
Just when I just got into fg, it closed. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why why why. is getting my runes so damn hard?
my rewards for getting into fg for that pathetic moment of time:
(read from bottom to top)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18:00
As the heavy stone gates of the hidden grove closed, the trees were engulfed in a thick, black fog. The ground began to fade as I felt a cold shiver rush through my body. I awoke in a strange realm...
18:00
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 1 oz. Ghost mouse from the Forbidden Grove worth 3,590 points and 3,591 gold.
17:52
I sounded the Party Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 2 oz. Vampire mouse from the Forbidden Grove worth 2,699 points and 902 gold.
My party multiplier was x1.
This catch earned my party 1 point.
17:34
I sounded the Party Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Ravenous Zombie mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 1,060 points.
17:19
I traveled from the Derr Dunes and have arrived at the Forbidden Grove. The cost of the journey was 214 gold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tell me how screwed up is that luh....
lol anw anw, happy birthday to Sab and Dom, our parents :D
You know, there are JUST TOO MUCH march babies around.
I wondered why and came up with an explanation.
Notice the month march babies were born. it happens to fall on June. Or okay well june HOLIDAYS. so yea our parents had plenty of free time then didn't they? hee :]
Same goes for october babies. They were conceived during the dec hols. heh.
okay the rest is up to ur imagination. ._.
bye~ ima go do my cs proposal :D