since my DAD insisted. (oh and Happy Mothers Day)
so here's a post. ^^
roflmao. I am so sorry but these few days wasn't in the mood to post and I was too busy with comics and computer and books. 8D heh.
lol. Anw, Happy Mother's day to all my mommies out there. Whoever you are xD
Haha kay. so.
After physics. I guess the whole class went "WULALA EXAMS ARE OVEERRR!! PARRTAE TIIMEE!"? Well for some I guess. Hmm, me and Chanel went to Jurong Library and I was absolutely. Totally. Salivating. Cos.
omgwtf THERE ARE SO FREAKING MANY BOOKS/COMICS AND IT IS TOTALLY HEAVEN.
I didn't regret going there instead and pon going to Macs altogether. 8D
Buawahehaha.
Finished a few books of Skip beat and it's awesome. Lalala~ Going to gym on monday i swear. I didn't go on Friday -.-
yeah so saturday. went to chinese tuition as usual. Then my uncle (who had just had an operation recently) called me and asked me to go over and visit grandma.
I wanted to go, but I had to go for TYA so yeah, I went for TYA while my mom went to my grandma's place.
TYA was kinda okay. The kids were. Um. Behaving? And yeah I kinda learned a few teaching skills from Kelvin lol. Meeting was the loooongest ever. And [I'm so sorry but this is gonna be an ADVERTISEMENT]
~I HAVE TYA FUNFAIR TICKETS FOR SALE~
~THEY ARE FIVE BUCKS EACH. VERY CHEAP!~
~FUNFAIR IS AT NGEE ANN PRI ON THE 22 MAY~
~AND DO COME! 8D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME~
if not later arh, my boss kill me D:
~IT'S GONNA BE FUN FUN FUN~
~but if you can't come, you can make a donation ^^~
~please? it's for needy kids >.< we'd appreciate your KINDNESS!~
[advert ends here]
kays. so i was given a sheet for collecting donations. and i was given 10 tickets to sell. hmm. so while stocks last arh. the tickets. [sorry for the unexpected advert again]
after that i went to grandma's house. lolol. bought sushi and gave my grandma flowers.
bleah but it was free anyway so I felt kinda guilty the roses so pweety!
TODAY. I practically. read the funny dark sexy book the whole day. finished le ^^
very sexy indeed. But kinda disturbing. yeah. You read you'll know.
Lmao. Kay for the MOTHER'S DAY occasion, I ordered Arnold's Chicken, and my dad bought cake. ohh the cake's still in the fridge lol. But i don't feel like eating. It's chocolate cake, if that makes you salivate.
8D kay lol bye ima go read my manga.
NOOOOOOO THEY SUSPEND CLAYMORE D: D: D: HOW
COULD THEY?