HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!
omg lol don't know what to post.
I gotta revive my blog right? I mean, it's frigging dead. almost.
k anw, i realised now that it is alr the holidays, but why is everyone like so dead? -____-"
lol. It is the fucking HOLIDAYS for gods sake (: Enjoy life while you can. This is the moment of a half-year time. DONT WASTE IT. I mean. you hardly get a chance to relax so much right? After sch reopen it's just homework, projects and more tests. can't stand them. Holidays are a period whereby you take a break. WHY WASTE IT ON BEING FRIGGING DEAD??
Here's a few suggestions.
1. GO SHOPPING~!
Well I don't care if you're a guy or a girl, but seriously, guys also do need nice clothes right? go shopping. spend your heart's worth (like Amanda and I did two days ago xD ) And shopping seriously is fun. Especially with friends. Well to the down side yours (or someone's) wallet is gonna bleed. Though, again, this is once is a half-year time. (round two in dec hols :D )
2. GO WATCH MOVIE~!
Whether in the cinema armed with popcorn and in comfy chairs and nice air-conditioning OR at home armed with a 1.5l of green tea with lists and lists of torrented movies. It's nice to chill out, sit back and relax and watch a (or a few) good movie(s). Heh.
3. HARDCORE GAMING~!
Okay this might be a bad idea if you're addicted (I'm not) but it's the absolute solution if you wanna just rot at home having a break from school work. I mean seriously. Any game. May it be mousehunt, restaurant city, bejeweled blitz, dota, world of warcraft, cabal, maple, audi, blackshot, wolfteam, counter strike etc w/e games you have out there.
not porno please it's not a game. So have fun.
4. Well. for people like me. HIBERNATE~!
Zzzzzzzz...
(to make up for the lost hours of sleep during school days xD)
5. READ! 8D
books books books. bleah.
Jurong Library is ultimate book heaven.
6. CLUBBING~! 6. MUGG~! (not recommended bleah)
I mean holidays are meant for you to relax right???? kay you can strike this out too, but I'm just saying this is another option. -youmuggersbetterknowhowtoenjoylifeabit!-
7. k. I. Ran. Out. Of. Ideas.
Oh lastly, enjoy your holidays. (:
oh btw chanel can you pls pls pls go revive your blog? D: