PC fair tmr~ hehe. gonna get my 500gb / 1tb hard disk. On friday prolly.
okay, anw, Lady Gaga's Aljandro MV is OUT. And omg. Her vids are just you know 一山比一山高.
sorry for those non-chinese but it means it gets even more disturbing each time she releases her vids. Why? Okay you could just go check it out yourself
. Don't say I didnt warn you.
(You're tempted righT?)
(In this vid she's gae. You wanna see her gae?)
(I hope you don't, but it's tempting, right?)
OKAAAY~
-spoiler alert-
in the mv idk wad lady gaga is. at one point of time she's a nun, in another point of time shes, what, fucking some dude with stupid hilter bob hair and wearing OMGWTF HEELS?
-pukeschokeohmygawd-
thats. disgusting. ew. urgh. yucks.
the haircut is STOOOPID. I almost laughed.
okay anw, the most most most disturbing part was the last part? whereby lady gaga's face sorta dehumanified (if theres such a word).
well well well. These kinda things, I'm not exactly surprised, since it came from Lady Gaga, but, it's still kinda shocking, the content.
Bleah.
I hate her vids. ._.
Though her songs are KINDA nice.