WHEE~ WELCOME ME BACK PEEPS. I'M BACK FROM CAMP!!
sorry lah, didn't inform you guys I'm going to camp from 12 to 16 cos I was too tired to do so. anw anw yea, I'm freaking tired. But camp was really awesome :D
lol it's so different from last year. far more intense?
it was super tiring (even as compared to last year's)
it was damn stressful (yea last year i rmb i was in no stress at all)
it was uber fun, and i made uber awesome frens. :D
I miss the kids and my friends alr >.<
seriously this year the kids really touched me. they're so freaking brave.
there was this rope climbing thingy, the kids were supposed to climb the rope but for some it was really tough. did they give up? no they did not. what's more, they wanted to challenge themselves to the top, to finish climbing it, to touch the wall that is so close yet so far.
But they all did it.
Even as they were slipping and falling, over and over, they struggled with the ropes they were exhausted, tired.
They didn't give up.
I'm so freaking proud of these kids. :D
They're awesome.
Counselors, there was Linus, the other main counselor, who is actually a real main counselor - I couldn't be as good as he is with kids; there was Crystal Carulli, who would be a more suitable main counselor than me, a really awesome person too; there's mike, really helpful and awesome too; there's Joelynn, the arty funny person who is uber awesome as well, and there's ernie the quiet one and Marcus, the camper who graduated. (: they all touched my heart.
and of course there's also steff and sam, our clan heads, our uber uber awesome clan heads.
I wanna thank all of them for being so awesome.
the kids too, for being so enthu and fun and cute and sporty
I JUST SO FREAKING MISS THEM ALL.
then there's counselors from other groups as well, like Yuan and Vikky and all.
waaa omg. I'm geting so emotional here.
anw, I am just touched by the wonders of these miracles.
this is my first time experiencing so many miracles.
so much fun, laughter, tears, sadness, stress, guilt, joy, weariness, it's just all so overwhelming i could cry again.